If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, it is important that you consult an attorney as soon as possible. In New York City and elsewhere, reckless drivers and poor city infrastructure put pedestrians at risk of injury on a daily basis. Don’t hesitate to contact the New York pedestrian accident attorney at Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman. Pedestrian Accident Attorney in NYC? | New York Pedestrian Accident Law Firm GGCRBHS&M Because time is of the essence when it comes to filing a claim after an injury.
The New York Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident in New York, it is important to seek the help of an experienced pedestrian accident attorney. The New York pedestrian accident attorney at Rosenberg & Gluck, LLP have a proven record of success in helping injured pedestrians recover the compensation they deserve.
Our knowledgeable and compassionate team will thoroughly investigate your case to determine who is at fault and what damages you are entitled to. We will then pursue the responsible parties to get you the full and fair compensation you need and deserve.
Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney. So that you can decide how to proceed, we will examine your case and explain your legal options.
A New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident in New York, it is important to seek the help of an experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney. At the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC, our team of personal injury attorneys has more than 25 years of experience fighting for the rights of pedestrians who have been injured by the negligence of others. We have a proven track record of success in recovering compensation for our clients, and will fight tirelessly to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
To discuss your case in a free consultation, get in touch with us right away. We will review the details of your accident and advise you on the best course of action to maximize your chances of success. Call us right away to get started on the path to recovery. Don’t wait.
How to Hire a New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, it is important that you hire an experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney to protect your rights and get you compensation. Get the help you deserve.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a lawyer, such as their experience, reputation, and success rate. Here are some tips on how to hire a New York pedestrian accident attorney:
1. Do your research: Be sure to do your research when looking for a lawyer. Check online reviews and compare different credentials of lawyers to find the best fit for you.
2. Ask for referrals: If you know someone who has been in a similar situation, ask them for referrals. They may have already done the legwork for you and can provide some great tips.
3. Meet with several attorneys: Once you’ve narrowed down your options, meet with each attorney to get a better idea of who they are and how they would handle your case. This is also an opportunity for you to ask them any questions about your case.
4. Choose the right lawyer for you: After meeting several lawyers, it is time to choose the right one for you. Consider all of the above factors, as well as how comfortable you feel with the attorney and their staff. The outcome of your case can greatly depend on the lawyer you choose to represent you.
What You Should Know If You’re Injured
If you’ve been hit by a car while walking in New York, you may be wondering what your next steps should be. If you ever find yourself in this situation, bear the following in mind:
1. Get medical attention immediately. It’s always best to take precautions and see a doctor, even if you don’t think you’re seriously hurt.
2. Gather evidence. If possible, take photos of the accident scene and get contact information for any witnesses who saw what happened. This will be helpful later if you decide to file a personal injury claim.
3. Contact a pedestrian accident attorney. You can navigate the legal system with the assistance of an experienced attorney, who will also fight for the just compensation.
Insurance Policies and Other Legal Matters
If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident, it is important that you understand your legal rights and options. An experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney can help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages.
There are many different types of insurance policies that can provide coverage for your pedestrian accident, including:
• Auto Insurance – If you are hit by a vehicle while driving, a driver’s auto insurance policy can cover your medical expenses and other damages.
• Homeowners Insurance – If the driver who hit you was driving on behalf of their employer, their homeowners insurance policy may provide coverage.
Health Insurance – Your own health insurance policy may cover some or all of your medical expenses related to a pedestrian accident.
In addition to insurance policies, there are other possible sources of compensation for your pedestrian accident. For example, if the driver who hit you was intoxicated at the time of the accident, you may be able to file a dram shop claim against the establishment that served them the alcohol. You can also file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver or other responsible parties.
An experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney can help you investigate all possible sources of compensation and recover the full amount of damages to which you are entitled.
NYC Pedestrian Accidents in the News
In the past year, New York City has seen a number of high-profile pedestrian accidents. In February, a woman was killed by an avalanche while crossing the street in the Bronx. In March, a 6-year-old girl was hit by a car on her way to school in Brooklyn. And in April, a man was killed after being hit by an SUV while crossing the street in Manhattan.
These accidents have brought new attention to the issue of pedestrian safety in New York City. According to figures from the Department of Transportation, there were nearly 4,000 pedestrian accidents in the city last year, resulting in more than 500 deaths. This is an increase of more than 20 percent compared to 2014.
Several factors contribute to the high number of pedestrian accidents in New York City. The density of pedestrians and vehicles on city streets is much higher than in other parts of the country. Additionally, many streets are poorly designed for pedestrians, with narrow sidewalks and inadequate crossing opportunities.
The NYPD has taken some steps to address the issue of pedestrian safety, but more needs to be done. The city needs to invest in better pedestrian infrastructure, such as wider sidewalks and more crossing opportunities. And drivers need to be held accountable for their actions behind the wheel.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you protect your rights and obtain compensation.
No one should have to suffer the physical, emotional, and financial hardships that come with being struck by a vehicle while walking. If you or someone you love has been hit by a car in New York, contact our experienced pedestrian accident attorney today. We will review your case for free and help you understand your legal options.